Sunday, November 16, 2014

Simple Swatch: Takko Lacquer + Enchanted Polish

I feel bad for showing these polishes because they are so hard to get your hands on! I timed posting this today because Enchanted Polish will be having a pre-order for her LE November, December, and Holiday 2014 polishes today. They are usually mystery polishes, but she just posted a sneak peak of the Holiday polish, and it is gorgeous, so you don't want to miss out! They will on be sale for pre-order for one hour starting at 12 pm PST on her bigcartel. Anyways here are my nails:



This is also appropriate to post now because flakies are making a come back and every indie brand are making their own! I think the only ones available right now are I Love Nail Polish which are on preorder, so you can get them for $1 cheaper. I will hold off for now so I can see more swatches and get the cheaper ones :)

This beautiful flakie polish is Takko Lacquer- Dark Paradise which is a Llarowe exclusive. It is stunning! I wore this a while ago and honestly can not remember if I wore it over a dark purple polish, but if I did, it was probably OPI- Sapphire in the Snow. Then I know I did two coats of Dark Paradise. I remember the formula being pretty sweet too. It is kind of a jelly base, packed with all the flakies, and of course I added a matte top coat. I pretty much only wear flakies with my Essie Matte About You Top Coat. It also makes picture taking much easier!

My ring finger is Enchanted Polish- June 2014. It is a super deep purple holo, but in some lighting, it can almost look duochrome. I used two coats, and formula was perfect of course.

These polishes are definitely expensive, but they are totally worth it! Especially if you are an avid collector like myself. Go get you your Enchanted Polishes at 12pm PST today!

No comments:

Post a Comment