Thursday, September 18, 2014

Yes, More Half Moons

I am in a bit of a nail art rut right now, so I am content with doing everything in half moons or french tips! Sorry, but the creative part of my brain has kind of switched off for quite a while, all though I do have 2 pretty awesome things planned. One I just haven't gotten around to doing, and the other one is using polishes that will be released tomorrow, so I don't exactly have what I need to create the look I am going for... Anyways, here are some more half moons:



Sorry for the boo boo on my pinky, one of my mice bit me real good over the weekend...

I started off with 2 coats of Ooh La Lacquer- Summer Daze (Summer Collection 2014). This is one of the more opaque Ooh La Lacquer holos that I have tried, I love it! Formula was awesome. It is super vibrant purple/fuchsia shade, but the color on top kind of took away from the awesomeness of it. You can see a better swatch here, and why not buy it while your there!

The textured polish on my ring finger is OPI- My Current Crush. This came in a limited edition set last year, so I am not sure how readily available this is.

Lastly, the awesome shimmery purple on my other nails is Orly- Hot Tropics. I am in love with this color! I have had it for a while and am just now getting around to wearing it...so sad. Just in time before summer is officially over. The formula is fantastic. I did one thickish coat on top of the holo, but depending how small your nail beds are, you could definitely get away with one coat with this polish! It is a vibrant purple base with tons of gold and silver shimmers in it. I am so happy the shimmer actually shows up on the nails. This picture is fairly color accurate too, it may be just a little darker in person. Pictures can't really do it justice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment