Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Single Chevron Nail Art

I wanted to just put something simple and bright on my nails when I got back from our vacation. But I can never settle for a simple creme polish anymore. I still have some nail stickers to try out, so I just did the simple chevron down the middle of the nail with two other colors to the side of the main color.



It is hard getting the hang of taking nail photos again!

I started off with two coats of China Glaze- Shore Enuff (Off Shore Collection summer 2014). The first coat of this polish was kind of a pain, so I applied a semi thick second coat and it smoothed out nicely. I added a coat of seche vite and waited for that to dry before applying the sticker.

I used the large chevron stickers from nailvinyls.com.

Then I applied Sally Hansen- Pacific Blue first since the purple, China Glaze- That's Shore Bright (Sunsational Collection Summer 2013), dries so fast and peels off a little when taking the stickers off.

All in all I really love this combo! I got an awesome idea for an even better combo which I will have to try soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment