Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Orange Skittle

I have been super into doing skittle nails lately. It comes in handy when you have a lot of untried polishes and just can't decide what to do! Here is what I did:




The awesome glitter is Lush Lacquer/Polish Me Silly- Summer Lovin which is now discontinued. It is a mix of medium white and blue hexagonal glitters, along with some large pink hexagonal glitter, all in a lightly tinted orange base. Since the base is so light, I layered it over two coats of OPI- Where Did Suzi's Mango? (Brazil Collection Spring 2014), which is also one of the colors used in the water marble.

The other two colors used in my water marble are also from the OPI Brazil collection. The yellow is OPI- I Just Can't Cope-Acabana, and the darker orange is OPI- Toucan Do It If You Try.

Lastly, the orange textured polish on my middle finger is Zoya- Beatrix (Pixiedust Collection Summer 2013). I used two coats of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment