Friday, May 30, 2014

Simple Swatch: Hare Polish and Ooh La Lacquer

Here are some lovely polishes I paired together a few days ago:



The amazing glitter+creme polish is Hare Polish- Abbot Kinney (Viva Los Angeles Spring/Summer Collection). Yet another amazing polish from Hare Polish. I don't think I have been disappointed with any Hare Polish, and this one was no exception (I have probably said this exact same sentence in a previous Hare Polish post, too). This whole collection was absolutely perfect! I wanted all of them, but narrowed my choices down to two. She somehow manages to mix the most random glitters and colors together, making a unique, beautiful combination. This polish is a grey creme/jelly base, with tons of multiple size and shape green glitters, orange circles, and small pink and gold hexagonal  glitters. Just perfect.

I almost did a water marble, but didn't really have much time, so I just paired it with one of my untried holographics. It is Ooh La Lacquer- Glen Cocoa (Mean Girls Collection). I mainly wanted this for the name, but it is actually a gorgeous nudey brown super strong holo! I have accumilated A LOT of holos recently, especially from this brand, so expect to see a lot this summer.

My next manicure is actually using some new holographics, so stay tuned, it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment