Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Long Time No See...

School is my excuse as always... I have been painting my nails, but the sun hasn't always been in my favor for pictures, so I have some photos built up to post, but not too many. Here is what I wore a week ago:



Not the best water marble....

These amazing glitters were released by Lacquerlicious a few weeks ago, which are unfortunately sold out right now. They are nearly neon fully opaque glitters.There are only three colors, so I did a water marble on the finger that didn't have glitter on it. All three were three coats, you could get away with two depending on how long your nails are and how thick you apply them. The colors are:

Beat the Heat
Lemon Limeade
At The Lake

The colors I  used for the water marble:
OPI- Fly (Nicki Minaj Collection Spring 2012)
Wet n Wild- Candy-Licious
Essie- The More The Merrier (Naughty Nautical Summer 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment