Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Green Skittlette

My nails have been naked the last couple days :( This was the last manicure I wore, and it was chipping so bad that I just took it off, but no time of course to do them again! I barely have time to do my blog posts now! I am still pushing through, and I will still be happy if I do some posts rather than zero. Here is the green skittles I did:




The green glitter is KB Shimmer- Toucan Touch This. It is a fairly sheer green jelly base, so It required three thicker coats. It is packed full of rainbow bar glitters, and rainbow bigger glitters, no purple though. I haven't wore my KB Shimmers in a while, and when I pulled this out you can see a white layer on the the bottom of the bottle... No matter how much I shook it it wouldn't really go away, has anyone else had this problem? It is happening to some of my other KB Shimmers, and my Lush Lacquer's as well.

The green holo is Jade- Oasis. It is very similar to the new Enchanted Polish I got, but it is slightly more yellow. good formula, opaque in two coats.

Lastly, the green textured on my pinky is China Glaze- In The Rough. A Lime green matte textured. I surprisingly got more compliments on this polish than the others! I used two coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment