Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ombre Dots

This is probably my most favorite nail art I have done, or at least one of my top 5. It is very simple, so anyone can do it! You just need a lot of polish...



Cool, huh?

I did something pretty similar before, but it was a rainbow. The Australian tuplets of instagram did it, so I played off that and did my own version.

Here are the colors from my index finger down to my pinky, a total of 12!

Zoya- Neely (Lovely Collection Spring 2013)
Jessica- Lime Cooler (Gelato Mio Collection Spring 2012)
China Glaze- Electric Pineapple (Island Escape Collection Summer 2011) 
China Glaze- Def Defying (Cirque du Soleil Collection Winter 2012)
China Glaze- Gaga For Green (Electropop Collection Spring 2012)
China Glaze- Starboard (Anchors Away Collection Spring 2011) 
OPI- Mermaid Tears (Pirates of the Caribbean Collection Spring 2011)
China Glaze- For Audrey
China Glaze- Electric Beat (Electropop Collection Spring 2012)
China Glaze- Flyin' High 
OPI- Fly (Nikki Minaj Collection 2012)
Color Club- Endless Summer (Fiesta Collection Summer 2013)

I topped it off with Seche Vite so I wouldn't ruin the design with smearing!

Enjoy!

1 comment: