Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hare Polish + Water Marble

It has been wayyy too long since I have done a water marble! Since I moved into my apartment in October, I have been too scared. I just imagine myself spilling the cup of water with nail polish in it all over the floor. Well, I finally built up the courage to do one since I didn't want to do just another swatch without any nail art. Here it is:



I think I picked pretty good complementary colors for the water marble, yeah?

The glitter is Hare Polish- King of Carat Flowers. I used two thicker coats. If you go to my Hare polish label on the side of my blog, then you can see that I pretty much love the formula of all her polishes, especially considering they are packed with glitter! This is the only one I have had a problem with so far. There is so much glitter in it, it tends to clump towards the tip of the nail the more bush strokes you use, so it did require a little manipulation. I still love the polish though, I have nothing like it!

The colors I used for the marble are both from the OPI Germany Collection from Spring 2013. The green is OPI- Don't Talk Bach to Me, and the taupe is OPI- Berlin There Done That. Both worked great for marbling as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment