Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

I am a little late on these...but oh well. Sorry for not doing as many fun manicures as I wanted. I was literally non stop busy from Christmas until the Saturday after. At least I had time to do some fun nails for New Years Eve, even though I stayed in all night... Here there are:



I think I am finally starting to master Leopard Print...

I started off with three coats of Liquid Sky Lacquer- White Christmas (Christmas Holodays Collection Winter 2013). It is definitely the sheerest holo that I have, but the most unique shade in my collection! You can really see the holo in the bottle!

My ring finger is two coats of China Glaze- It's A Trap-Eze! (Cirque Du Soleil Collection Winter 2012) I don't think this polish needs much explanation...It is the perfect polish for New Years. And the formula is amazing as well.

On to the leopard print: I decided to play around with textures and used only textured polishes for the actual leopard print. I used all six of the Julie G Frosted Gumdrop polishes which are:

Hot Cinnamon
Sugar Rush
Tangerine Dream
Rock Candy
Blueberry Fizz
Crushed Candy

All the names make me hungry!

The black used for the outline of the leopard print is Sally Hansen- Lick-O-Rich (Sugar Coated Collection 2013)

Just for fun here is my thumb. I think this was the best finger I did, especially since it has all 6 of the frosted gumdrop shades on it!


 Hope you enjoyed these!

No comments:

Post a Comment