Monday, November 4, 2013

Holographic Chevron Tips

The last time I did nail art like this, I called it fish tail french tips, but I guess it is more of a chevron french tip. I can't remember where I first saw this design, so I am by no means taking credit for the idea... Anyways, here it is:



Droooool

I have to start busting out all my holos out while the sun is still out before it gets all gloomy every day!

I started out with 2 coats of Cirque- Chyrsopoeia (Alchemy Collection Fall 2013). Seriously the most amazing goldish yellow holographic polish! I have been wanting a yellow holo, but there never seemed to be one...until this, and Jade also has one, but according to the review it is a little more green. I still want it!!!

After that dried, I started with the lighter color of the chevron, which is Jade- Uau!. A true orange, which you don't see very often! Too bad you can barely see it in the photos. Lastly, the green I used is Nubar- Reclaim (Going Green Collection 2009). Any green holo will have a special place in my heart. I was originally going to use the green holo from Cirque, but it wasn't very opaque with just one coat, and Reclaim is opaque like nobody's business!

I hope you enjoyed these!

No comments:

Post a Comment