Monday, September 9, 2013

OPI San Francisco Collection Nail Art

The weather has been extra nice here lately, so I decided to have a date day in SF with my boyfriend. I knew once I got this color, I could only wear it if I was going to make a trip to the Golden Gate Bridge to take pictures to compare. Here it is:



If you couldn't guess by the intro, this color is OPI- First Date At The Golden Gate (OPI SF Collection Fall 2013). It was two easy coats. OPI always has the best cremes. I do wish it was the actual color of the Golden Gate though. That is the main reason I wanted to get some pictures of the two colors next to each other, so I could see how different they really are!

Then I added french tips using OPI- In The Cable Car-Pool Lane (OPI SF Collection Fall 2013). A very nice berry shade that is unique to my collection. I should have put Haven't The Foggiest on my tips because that is exactly how the weather was when we were there:




As you can see, the bridge is really orange, "International Orange" to be exact. The polish is more of a ketchup shade. Oh well, either way it is a nice polish!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I have never done a traditional French Tip, actually

      Delete
  2. How cool! You actually wore the San Francisco collection in San Francisco! I love the manicure you did, it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I planned on doing this the moment I heard there was an SF collection!

      Delete