Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Simple Swatch + Water Marble!

I feel like it has been forever since I have done a marble. I had enough free time to get one in today! Along with a polish that I have been eying for a while. I de-stashed a lot of polishes from my collection that I no longer want, so I felt that was enough justification to go ahead and finally buy it! Here it is:



I feel like I say this every time I do a marble, but this is my favorite to date! Straight up Mucking Fusser status

The amazing blue polish is Pipedream Polish- Pink Elephants and Lemonade. Such a fun name, and a fun polish! I think I love it so much because I really have not seen a combo like this, at all. I wouldn't think to mix blue with pink and gold/yellow glitter... I don't think I will ever get tired of indie polish as long as they are around!

I used 2 coats. The first coat seemed a little sheer, but the second covers every bald spot up, and it looks so delicious. It is a dusty blue creme base, with medium and small sized pink and yellow glitters, so pretty!

The colors I used for the marble are OPI- Need Sunglasses? (yellow), OPI- Fly (blue), and Essie- The Girls are Out (pink). All worked perfectly, Essie and OPI are definitely my favorite polishes to marble with!

You can get Pipedream Polish on Etsy for $7.50- $8.50, and it is in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment