Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Simple Swatch: Black Cat Lacquer

Black Cat Lacquer- Let Them Eat Cake, swatched on 5 different Jessica Polishes:


Sunlight


Shade

Indoors

I had no difficulties with this polish at all! I got plenty of glitter on my brush to cover my entire nail, I have one coat shown here. Let Them Eat Cake consists of large pastel yellow, blue, and pink glitters, and tiny holographic glitters all in a clear base. I have been eying this for a while, and finally caved and got it!

The base colors are all Jessica polishes from the Gelato Mio Collection from Spring 2012, except for the color on my pinky. Trust me, there is a reason Jen The Polishaholic named this the best collection of 2012. I have all but two since they aren't that unique, but the hoarder in me wants them all just so I can have the entire collection! Starting from the thumb to the pinky: Banana Peel, Tangerine Dreamz, Lime Cooler, Barely Blueberry (Gelato Mio Collection 2012), and lastly, True Blue (It's A Girl Thing 2013). All apply like butter, and are opaque in 2 coats!

1 comment: