Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Guest Post: Smashley Sparkles

Today's Guest Post is by the one and only Smashley Sparkles. She is a very well established blogger in the nail blogging community, and I feel so honored that she wanted to do this for me :) We discussed what she should to do, and we of course agreed on a water marble because she is seriously amazing when it comes to marbles, and I am back on my marble kick again! Read on for what she did, can't wait to feature my next guest!




Hi guys!  I'm super excited for this guest post for Jennifer, she is so sweet and I hope she is having a lovely vacation right now!  When she asked me to post for her, I knew she likes my marbles, so I asked her what colors she'd like to see me use.  We decided on a rainbow marble since its Pride Month.



I loved how this one turned out.  I've tried to do a rainbow marble in the past, but I didn't have enough colors that worked in the water.  This time I did!





These were done using the following colors (in rainbow order): Zoya Sooki, Cult Nails Ay Poppy!, Cult Nails You're My Dandy Lion, Essie Mojito Madness, OPI Ogre The Top Blue, and China Glaze Spontaneous.







How fun are these?!  So I hope you enjoyed this guest post, thank you again to Jennifer for asking me to write for her!



If you want to follow me you can find me posting the most at the following places:



www.smashleysparkles.com

www.facebook.com/smashleysparkles

www.instagram.com/smashleysparkles

www.pinterest.com/smashsparkles


No comments:

Post a Comment