Friday, June 14, 2013

Simple Swatch + Nail Art

Exciting news! This is my 100th blogpost! So I decided to do one of my favorite types of nail art, water marbling! I also have my other Trelly polish for you:



Trelly's Misc Polish- Beach Bunny

I tried so many times to get a good water marble, but it just wasn't happening. So, I just settled for this one. I also should have replaced the yellow with a blue so it could go better with the Trelly polish!

The colors I used are China Glaze- Happy Go Lucky, China Glaze- Dance Baby (Electropop Collection Spring 2013) and China Glaze- That's Shore Bright (Sunsational Collection Summer 2013). I don't thing they are the best for marbling. They always give me this problem where the lines are always squiggly, and the outer edge will always come to the center if I am making a bulls eye pulling from the outer edge to the very center. Essie is my favorite so far, I need some Bettina though!

I used two coats of Beach Bunny. I really have nothing bad to say about this polish! It is probably my favorite type of pink to where, and the blue glitter compliment it very well! It mainly consists of a "crelly" base, packed with medium and small SQUARE and hexagonal glitters. I would definitely recommend using as less brush strokes as possible. If you keep making bush srtrokes, you will end up with all the glitter on the tips.

You can buy her polish on Etsy for $9.00, and she will be restocking on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment