Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Another Simple Swatch + Water Marble Using My Last Unused Gloss 'n Sparkle

Hold on to your seats and prepare for rainbow over load. I probably should have saved these to wear for SF Pride!



Gloss 'n Sparkle- Unicorn Droppings

I mainly wanted this polish for the name... But it is seriously amazing. Anything rainbow is an A in my book.

Unicorn droppings is a white creme base with a lot of tiny sparkles, but of course the sparkles aren't noticeable in the pictures! It has large glitters in pretty much every color of the rainbow. It is jam packed of glitter too, no problem with getting it on the brush. But I did kind of have to move the glitters around evenly on my nail. The less brush strokes you use, the better!

On to the marble. This is probably the most proud I have been over a water marble I have done. I used 6 colors which is insane, and I managed to get pretty much all of the colors on my nail, aside from the very tiny bit of green on my tip! But hey, that is still six colors which is really hard!

The colors I used are: China Glaze- Adventure Red-y (On Safari Collection Fall 2012), OPI- On The Same Paige (Summer Brights Collection 2009), OPI- Need Sunglasses?, OPI- Green-wich Village (Mod About Brights Collection 2008), Color Club- Endless Summer (Fiesta Collection Summer 2013), and Anise- Violet Falls In Love. I had no problem with any of these polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment