Monday, May 13, 2013

Texture Rainbow

I have been itching to do this for so long, like over a month once I got the full set of the China Glaze Textures. But I had no yellow! I did a recent nail swap, and my girl got me the yellow one from Milani!! Here it is:




 Shade

I will never get tired of rainbow nails.

Starting from the red > blue, here are the names: China Glaze- Bump & Grind, China Glaze- Toe-Tally Textured, Milani- Yellow Mark, China Glaze- In The Rough, and China Glaze- Of Course!

The formula on these is pretty awesome. Most of them were almost opaque in one coat, and unlike the OPI textures these dry almost like a normal polish. The wear time is pretty good, too. I haven't removed them yet, so hopefully the removal is just as easy as the OPI's!

Oh yeah, Toe-Tally Textured is the exact color as Papaya Punch. Of Course! is the same as Sunday Funday, and In The Rough is almost the same color as Electric Pineapple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment