Thursday, April 4, 2013

Nails for Autism: Part 2

I changed my mind, and decided to try and do blue nails all month, or at least most of the month. I also read on Let Them Have Polish that this month is also Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month, and the color is orange. So, maybe I will alternate the two colors. Here is another "blue" manicure:




I said "blue" because I guess this isn't really blue. It is more of a teal/turquoise, I never know how to differentiate the two. Also, not the best lighting, it is rainy here.

I used two coats of Zoya- Zuza (Surf Collection 2012). Seriously one of the best nail polishes of all time! I wanted it so bad, but my nail shop never got them in. I took advantage of Zoya's sale in the beginning of the year, and at last, it is mine! The formula is of course UHMAZING.

I wanted to use a blue glitter on top, but I love this shade too much to cover it up. I ended up settling for a simple rainbow glitter. I used Nicole By OPI- Confetti Fun (Selena Gomez Collection). I love this rainbow glitter because it has your standard chunky glitters, but also has medium and micro glitters, too! It is a perfect balance, and very easy to work with.

I hope you like these! I wanted something bright, and something I knew I wouldn't get tired of since me and my honey boo boo are going camping this weekend. Unfortunately that means I won't be posting until Monday or Tuesday :(. But until then, expect to see some orange nails next!

No comments:

Post a Comment