Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rainbow Water Marble

So, I basically combined the last two manicures I did all into one. I am obsessing over water marbles right now, so expect to see more from me. This one didn't make me as happy though:

Sunlight

Shade

The pictures don't do these justice...it looks so much better in person. Especially my middle finger! That one was my favorite, and it looks so dull in these photos.

I used all China Glaze polishes, except for the white base which was OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I used about half of the polishes I used in my balloon manicure. My index finger: Surreal Appeal and Papaya Punch. I love this orange, but it looks so gross on my skin tone. Middle finger: Happy Go Lucky and Gaga For Green. Ring finger: Four Leaf Clover and Electric Beat. Pinky: Gothic Lolita and Urban-Night.

What do you think? I love how bright it is, but it could have still been better I think. I'm thinking about doing a series called "Watermarble Wednesday" maybe? Let me know if you would like to see more, because I really want to master this skill!

1 comment:

  1. WOAAA...!!!

    i wish i could even remotely mimic your marbles...

    first and last time i tried.. it just looked like i had hand spams and splattered polish all over my nails.. needless to say it was a mess =="

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete