Thursday, December 27, 2012

Nfu Oh No. 56

So I have been dying to try this combo I just did, and I must admit I am kind of upset about it. I thought it was going to be amazing, but it turned out my base color out shined what should have been the star :( Here is is:



The base color I used was China Glaze- Running In Circles. I freakin love this color, so I figured why not make it even more awesome and add an Nfu Oh Flaky! I applied 1 coat of Nfu Oh- No. 56 after applying two coats of Running In Circles. I guess I forgot this one was pretty sheer, so you can barely see it :( Maybe I should have used 2 coats? I would have if the one coat didn't take forever to dry! Here is one more picture:


This one is a little blurry, but you can see more of the flash of duochrome from green to blue that makes flakies so beautiful. I used in door florescent lighting for all these photos. I originally planned on doing these matte, but after I tested it on my pinky on my other hand, it was far less impressive than I thought it would be. I don't like matte nails, but they look so good with flakies. So, I think I am going to try it with the other Nfu Oh flaky I have, hopefully it won't be as disappointing!

As far as formula goes, Running In Circles is flawless. Anyone who has a green fetish needs this in their stash, I can't believe I passed on it at first. No. 56 was pretty good too, aside from the dry time, but my Seche Vite fixed that!

What do you think? Have you tried any Nfu Oh's?

No comments:

Post a Comment