Thursday, December 6, 2012

China Glaze Overload

Oh my gosh I am so excited for this post! I made my second set of Christmas nails last night, and I seriously can not stop staring at my nails. I had a group presentation in class earlier today and after I said my part I was pretty much staring at them the entire time. On to the awesomeness!



Look how gorgeous that is! I don't want to take this manicure off! The polishes I used are all China Glaze, of course, the best brand in the world. I started off with two coats of CG- Mistletoe Kisses all over the nail. This polish is from their 'Tis the Season To Be Naughty and Nice Holiday collection way back in 2010! I just got it recently from my nail supply store, I thought it was an appropriate time to finally get it. Then I added one thin coat of CG- Twinkle Lights two thirds the way down my nail. This polish is from their Let it Snow Holiday collection from 2011. Last but not least, I added CG- Party Hearty, which was the star of their 'Tis the Season To Be Naughty and Nice collection from two years ago. I tried adding it to just the tips, but I ended up applying it a little further down. Here's more photos:

A little overcast lighting

Indoor Lighting

 Awesome Glitter Detail!

The application of all these polishes is pretty much amazing. Mistletoe Kisses was kind of sheer, but it is a jelly base, so it was expected. It pretty much has only silver microglitters packed into the light green jelly base. Twinkle Lights has gold, green, and silver micro glitters in a clear base. And Party Hearty is just ridiculous! It has like every shape and size possible of red and green glitters, along with silver microglitters. I knew it has always been one of my all time favorite polishes, mainly because it was one of my first polishes I got when I first really got into collecting polishes. I have used it so much of it there's like two thirds of the polish left, which is rare for me! I will definitely be getting another backup, and possibly one for my viewers. Everyone needs this polish in their life!

I got the inspiration for this manicure from another nail blogger, Swatched Nails. Here is the post she made: Swatched Nails. She has some awesome swatches, go check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment