Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving nails

My original idea for my thanksgiving nails turned out way too Halloweenie, so I did a new manicure and I love it! Here there are:

 Sunlight

Shade

The colors I used was first two coats of Butter London- Scuppered and then one coat of China Glaze- Glitter Goblin. Scuppered is from their winter collection and Glitter Goblin is from the Halloween collection. I think I chose two polishes with the cutest names ever. I don't know what Scuppered means, but I like it.

Scuppered is a very unique color in my collection, like all the Butter London's I own. It is almost a copper foil which is why I gravitated towards it for Thanksgiving, but then the green glitters in it just make it even better. You can't see the green on my nails really, but they are very noticeable in the bottle.

Here are some more photos:



I added this last blurry one because you can really see the holographic glitters that are in Glitter Goblin. It mainly consists of orange, gold, and silver/holographic glitters. The name is very appropriate! So pretty. The application of it was of course flawless like most China Glaze glitters. It took me a while to finally try it out, and I can tell I will definitely be using this a lot more now. I can't wait till December so I can bring out all my awesome Christmas colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment