Friday, November 30, 2012

NOTD

Today I have another polish from the Cirque Du Soleil: Worlds Away collection. It is the third I have tried out of the four I got. I am still going to get two more once I make a trip to my beauty supply store that has ridonculous deals. On to the polish:


China Glaze- Surreal Appeal. I love this color! I have been wanting a perfect creme finish coral, and this definitely satisfies my needs! It is super bright too which I love, almost neon, although this picture doesn't do it justice. There has been no sunlight where I live lately :(. I applied two coats and it was perfect, then I added one of my most recent finds on the ring finger; OPI- I Lilly Love You

As I mentioned before, there is this amazing beauty supply store in my area that not only sells OPI, China Glaze, Zoya, Orly, Nubar, Essie, and Color Club for half price, but they also have really hard to find polishes that were released a while ago. I saw I Lilly Love You and snatched it right up. It is an iridescent flaky in a sheer pink base. So pretty! Both polishes apply great, and I highly recommend them if you can get your hands on them!

1 comment:

  1. I just got this polish and can't wait to use it as I think it also satisfies my perfect creme coral 'need' lol :) Looks great with the accent nail :) x

    ReplyDelete